Sunday, September 4, 2011

alternative mind - am i crazy?

I am not the only one with an alternative mind. It is becoming more common. We are becoming more aware.


Many of us have alternative minds and this influences everything .. think attachment parenting like baby-carrying, non-vax, homebirth, homeschool, co-sleeping, cloth nappies, extended breastfeeding, delayed solids .. take into the broader world and we have failsafe diets, non-city living, political activism, environmentalists, earth loving, non-consumers, natural medicine, a spirituality of One .. the list goes on. I, like many, am not 'mainstream' and enjoy challenging and exploring my own CONDITIONED RESPONSES to the world around me to better myself.

Feel free to challenge my opinion - I love it!  Discussing ideas helps me solidify why I feel a certain way, or the opposite - bust me out of an old behavioural pattern. Either way, I have learnt something, and I am always grateful for that ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love your openness and willingness to challenge yours and society's conditioned responses...me too! We are changing the world! It's time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes the time is NOW . . . love your work too siStar x

    ReplyDelete